Online Business Banking
Manage your business accounts online safely and conveniently 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Dashboard | Customized view of all your frequently used accounts with quick links to commonly performed banking services
- Account Detail | Check account balances, review transactions, view check images and download account activity in a variety of formats
- Statements | View Account and Tax statements online
- Transfers | Transfer funds between your Washington County Bank bank accounts
- Transaction Search | Search multiple criteria for transactions and checks
- Alerts | Receive a variety of email updates on the status of your Washington County Bank bank accounts
Customize alert settings to the thresholds that are right for your business
- Stop Payments | Easily place, cancel and renew Stop Payments on checks
- Manage Users | Control online user access by accounts, tasks, and levels of authority
- Commercial Card | View Washington County Bank Bank business credit card information and make payments
- Flexibility | As your business needs grows, so can your online services
Streamline payment processing, shorten settlement times and reduce costs associated with costly paper checks with our online ACH services.
- ACH Initiation - Gives you the ability to import files from your in-house system to an ACH database, or you can directly enter the information in our ACH module. Cash Management Online will automatically configure the payment data into the required NACHA format. You can also set up one-time or recurring ACH payments to pay vendors, make Tax and Child Care payments, and more.
- Direct Deposit for Payroll – Save time and effort in your payroll process by eliminating paper payroll checks. Direct deposit can also be used for payments of interest, annuities, pensions and dividends. You control payments, decrease processing efforts, simplify reconciliation and eliminate stop payments, lost check and reissues.
- Pre-Authorized Payments – Improve your receivables by directly debiting your customer's accounts.
Washington County Bank provides you with wide range of wire transfers options to move money immediately, including International US Dollar and foreign currency wires.
- Non-repetitive transfers are a fast and flexible way to move funds
- Repetitive transfers can be sent on a regular basis, with variable dollar amounts
- Create unique security guidelines that fit your needs
Remote Deposit Capture
Remote Deposit Capture allows you to safely and securely make deposits without having to leave your office, improving your cash flow and efficiency.
- Make Bookkeeping Easier – Deposit information can be exported to common accounting programs like QuickBooks®, reducing data re-entry and mistakes
- Take advantage of later deposit deadlines to improve your cash flow
- Eliminate courier costs and transportation delays
- Detect duplicate and fraudulent checks to avoid returned items and financial losses
- Extensive research and reporting features
24 Hour Night Depository
Make deposits securely, round the clock with our 24 Hour Night Depository service. Includes key access.
Currency and Coin Orders
Place your order for strapped cash and rolled coin by calling us today.
* See the Online Agreement for details and restrictions on the BillPay, Payroll and Invoicing services. Business First Relationship Rewards customers receive $5 off the stated Invoicing and Payroll service fees (a savings up to $10 per month). To qualify as a Relationship Rewards customer, you must have a Business First 300 Class or Not for Profit Checking account, a Visa® Debit Card and one additional product or service. Monthly Fees for Online Payroll and Invoicing services will be waived for the first three monthly billing cycles. You must be enrolled in BillPay prior to signing up for Invoicing and Payroll services. All applicable fees will be assessed to the designated primary account. Fee waiver applies for Invoicing monthly fees only. Additional fees may apply for collecting payments online. Get Paid Faster Service is provided by and the responsibility of a third party. We are not responsible for any aspect of the Get Paid Faster Service and you agree to look solely and exclusively to the provider of that service for the payments that may be due there under. For complete details regarding fees, restrictions and additional product information, contact a business banker or branch manager.
** If you have more than 50 payroll payees or other significant payroll processing requirements, please contact a business banker for alternative services that may be more suited to your business.