An exciting and exclusive club with special privileges for our very important and qualified customers.
Heritage Club Benefits
Heritage Club is a Washington County Bank customer's ticket to the world! Started in 1987, members have traveled from Ireland to Opryland. As a Heritage Club member, you will receive an informational newsletter with updates on club events, along with activities and travel opportunities abroad and close to home. Here are some of our recent trips:
- Mackinac Island & Door County
- 4th of July in Boston
- Homegrown & Handmade in Loess Hills
- Hawaii Cruise
- The Lofte Community Theatre near Manley, Nebraska
- Panama Canal Cruise
- Washington D.C. Cherry Blossoms
- Ashfall Fossil Beds
- Brownville Adventure
- New Orleans Amtrak Adventure
In addition to travel opportunities, club members have exclusive social opportunities locally, such as: Monthly movies at the Blair 3 Theatre.
- Up to 400 free Heritage Club checks per year
- Free Notary Service
- Three free laminations per month
- Ten free photocopies per month
- Free money orders
- 10% Safe Deposit Box discount
- Plus More!
How to Join
Get involved today by opening a Heritage Club Account at Washington County Bank. This special membership account benefits qualified persons aged 55 or older. Only one spouse must be 55 years old to qualify both of you. Select one of the following account options to qualify for membership:
- Minimum daily balance of $1,500 in savings
- Balance of $2,500 in a Heritage Club Checking Account
- $5,000 Certificate of Deposit.
Call our Heritage Club Director, Leslie Watts, for more membership information at (402) 533-0103.