A checking account for smart money management for students1.Apply at a Branch
Washington County Bank has created an account to handle the finances for young adults and provide peace of mind to parents. We call it MoneyTree. It offers everything a high school or college student needs including several unique features which are designed specifically for students.
- No minimum balance requirement
- No minimum deposit to open
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Unlimited ATM Transactions at WCB and Circle One ATMs2
- 3 Free Non-WCB and Circle One transactions per month
- One-time courtesy fee refund3
- Mobile Banking
- Online Banking and BillPay
MoneyTree Advantages for parents:
Our objective with MoneyTree is to be a learning partner with you and your teen. The earlier we can teach responsible financial habits, the more likely they are to manage their money into adulthood.
- Online access and account alerts give you the chance to review your teen’s account activity anytime
- Ability to set daily limits on debit card purchases and withdrawals from ATMs
- Online transfers allow you to easily move money into your teen’s account